As of now, we have soldered together the inner workings of the magic black box so that jumpers and extra wires are no longer required. just plug it in, hook it up to power, and play away. We need to solder together the Clarkinator and mount it in the box, then screw the box together and we will be finished.
This week was highly productive as well as satisfying in the amount of results we were able to produce with the drum project. we were able to add an knob to the circuit that allows us to change the tempo, with a range between 60 BPM and 200 BPM. We also began to program the arduino to play two seperate drums.
This week, i learned how to use the Arduino. My associates and i, i.e. Jarret and Noah, began to assemble a mounting structure for the drum project.
Have a super awesome day.